Fully automatic roll plant, consisting of 5-row dough dividing machine and depositing device in very good condition!
dough pieces: 40 - 200 g (stepless)
capacity: 6 .000 pcs (depending on dough quality)
rolls: square dough pieces in best artisan quality
Flouring: automatic device for a perfect passage of the dough band
Sprinkling: on one or both sides, grains (coarse + fine), cheese
Special feature of the line: already in the rolling mill the grain incorporation for coarse grain or cheese sprinkling can be made on the dough band - the coarse grains are pressed into the dough
Efficiency: trickling spreading material is collected for reuse
Control: via touch-screen panel with recipe management - simple and clear "one-man operation
Punching device: exchangeable punching tools - high product variety
- low cleaning effort
- stainless steel design
- machine is mobile
- for special doughs: Equipment of the plant with a dough-strand infeed belt possible
Trima K 2
Fortuna / Trima TM-T5 mit BAK
Trima Bfm 310/110
Trima K2 G3
Screening machine Triman 18/30-4 Title
The contractual language is German. The German version of these Auction Conditions shall prevail. The English version is for information purposes only.
- Auction goods are sold on behalf of and for the account of the seller cooperating with Machineseeker Group GmbH.
- All prices and bids are net prices and do not include VAT.
- Stated dismantling and loading costs are binding.
- All information is provided to the best of knowledge – Machineseeker Group GmbH generally recommends to inspect used machinery.
- Bidding is reserved for commercial buyers – sale exclusively to commercial buyers.
- The duration of an auction may be subject to change.
- By placing a bid, the prospective buyer declares herself/himself to be knowledgeable and informed with regards to auction good(s).
- Submitted direct or maximum bids are binding.
- Machineseeker Group GmbH reserves the right to examine incoming bids. Bids can be rejected or cancelled without providing reasons.
- The winning bid is designated at offer period end, conditional to the minimum price defined by the seller.
- In case of acceptance of a bid, Machineseeker Group GmbH charges an auction fee of 18,0 % net on the buyer’s net bid.
- The General Auction Terms of Machineseeker Group GmbH apply.